5 Apr 2006

from THE DAYLIGHT SECTIONS (27)

thank velvety permanence that includes forgiveness
what I have made of intervals
in abundance now softens before
remains an oversea of white wall light

during the first chance closed my eyes (the body fragile)
during the second chance again closed them (turned to body broken)

stones worn by repeated water
water aflex against the stones

impart | relayed | response
to have forgiven spawns a different breath

light's worth transists intention to have warmed pure present tense

same factual earned truth against the hours

2 comments:

Crescentsi said...

Thank you very much for your post Sheila.
Unfortunately, because of other stuff, I have little time for my blog at present.

Thanks,
Simon/Crescent

ed schenk said...

I opt for the third chance


thanks Sheila