18 Apr 2005

SO FA
RE SO
SET SI
FA SO
SO RE
SIS ET
etre ericature erica tu re too ray too ray re YOU re ray too ray too re tu acire eruta cire retro
HI CRESCENT WOTS THIS ALL ABOUT I WAS SHOPPING AT TESCOS AND I SAW THIS SOMEONE FEELS THE NEED TO WRITE CUNT THIS MOST RIDICULOUS
RWECK THE SCENE DECO
I AM GAY HE SAIDAS IF HE WAS A PILLAR BOX D'YOU KNOW WOT I MEAN?as we leave ars histoireHE HAD YELLOW HAIR AND A BLACK FACE inewqet57808\NTUI4J5JMUU I NEVER CLAIMED THIS WAAS LITERATURE CHIPY'know it comes to something your bin out for cate rutr eyes night been It's almost like a premonition CRESCENT'S its something i new I'd always experience i always knew iwas asked about anna blooms SALLY TOKK
CRESCENT D'YOU KNOW WOTS JINGOISM?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eye feel honoured
&
head t'wards it.

Crescentsi said...

it is always a featured to write of chez characteress och