sAyingsometHing

Art, poetry, digital art, photography, criticism and essays.

27 Oct 2005

T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E

SHE SAID INNOTATION SHE SPARRED WITH THE QUESTION RECENT COMPLICITY HAS SPARED MENTAL JUMPS KEY CHROMOSOMES VIRAL HATCHET HAVE U SEEN A SPACE ODYSSEY U TWAT THROW 'EM THROW 'EM ALL CRASHING D'YOU WOT? CRESCENT WOTS ALL THIS ABOUT SHOULDN'T YOU FILL OUT YOUR RATHER PITHY STATEMENTS WITH LITERARY LITERARY DEVELOPMENT? A SHAKESPEARIAN AADVAARK AH BUT ON THE THAMES YOU GOT THEM TV YOU GOT THEM INTERNET SPACES R REELLY REELING
MATURING THEN STRANGE CAREERING EDGE SOLIPSHAPESHIFT MORGAN STAR SPACE IN HER HAIR

8 Comments:

  • At 7:57 pm , Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

    this looks marvelous and I like the poem in content too
    it gives me the idea of crowded chromosomes

     
  • At 7:57 pm , Blogger DelorumRex said...

    I'm EaTiNg mY hEaD?

     
  • At 8:07 pm , Blogger crescent said...

    Hi Renee

    Really like your text on as-if blog. Thanks for your comments :)

    Crescent

     
  • At 8:09 pm , Blogger crescent said...

    Thanks Delorumrex - I'm pleased it had an effect on you.

    Crescent

     
  • At 9:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dense, deliberate, delightful

     
  • At 1:42 pm , Anonymous babs said...

    T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E
    T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G E
    T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N G.E
    T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H.A N.G.E
    T.H.I.N.G.S. C.H A.N.G.E
    T.H.I.N.G.S. C H.A.N.G.E
    T.H.I.N.G S. C.H.A.N.G.E
    T.H.I.N G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E
    T.H.I N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E
    T.H I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E
    T H I.N.G.S. C.H.A.N.G.E

     
  • At 9:26 pm , Blogger crescent said...

    Thank you anonymous and thank you Babs

    Crescent

     
  • At 10:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks all round
    round thanks all
    all round thanks

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home