sAyingsometHing

Art, poetry, digital art, photography, criticism and essays.

9 Jun 2007

strewn runes

I pick up a rake
and I begin
the act unshuffling
what is
already compromised

I want something
to tell you
when I'm overcome
by dollar signs
and you break fast

I mean the fast
you started last night
when a prophet held out
a mineral and you guessed
vegetable being
the animal you are

now I think
I'm concentrate
on just this versus
its many implications
for you that have nothing
to do with me

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 am , Blogger carmen said...

    "this night text makes me
    more mineral already"
    the compromised prophet tells me:
    "take out the rake and unshuffle your vegetable percentage"

    overcome break
    you being that act

    a dollar- a mean rune


    sheila...you wrote a (perfect poem)

     
  • At 6:38 pm , Blogger Sheila Murphy said...

    carmen - bless you bless you three times more

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home