5 Jun 2007

Ya mean
yow can't sleep you
can't eat yer carnt walk U can't pork cream cakes with
health warnings is
somebody missing religion (neurosis) yer cain't work yer
cant breath
you
can't

dance yer canto sing yo yer carnt blink for missing the insanity
health warning
this poem makes sense buy space on t'internet
which is no
space at all is
it? to
feel a fictional freedom like a dromedary's hump
you
can
smoke on the moon you
can factualize (fixate) time (pro sexua) l
l l
la

reserge corrupt
and malifest
I'm scared of fucking mama I'm
scared I'm
animal, pro rata (robotic functional)
recherche redo fuck
fuck up
create
destroy balance? balance? balance tips the
scales into
unreason/reason
treasonable season the sea my sun is
a
metaphor for
the
human
psyche

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(neurosis)

(fixate): corrupt mama fuck fuck balance?

pro yer corrupt time
sense breath at you
can't redo blink

I'm scared about cakes sexual)
breath /balance moon sexual)

yow I'm an animal, i breathe


(anonymous carmen)

Anonymous said...

religion (neurosis)
a fictional freedom like
smoke on the moon