1 Aug 2007

'

kelpkrill
New Media mehndi poe3458 product validation code 44.9hhb
class 7 structure 4
Mr Brown

Fold
Squeeeeze!
o
Lewis where's that video gone?

Krru multi epystemol

re form echance elbow

cultural

flow

I want to fuck the computer

Inforush reconstruct demean

glean corpus multihue distances ever distant i love you so i

love your mobile phone your distances#

are ever closer = close tag

simoncrescent@hotmail.co.uk

to put distance between us is to cope with the essence

of humanity with nonculture with the very things

I could never tell you or talk about/ flavour

I want to worry constantly, because this is meaning, love

I want to worry about global warming or chicken flu

I want worry so I can feel closer to you

3-0438 9 tenths of the world are under water 34687.i 77 miles

to distance this is global sex or measuring by numbers

No comments: