18 Oct 2007

B....B....C




my institution is back - for essential re-consideration.




you have taken economy, radio) my quality -


a strong, massive governmental Mail.


unbiased inner health appears to determine all my treated daily documentaries,


My outer health - retained service.




you, my generic you , abysmally false as action bearer ...


always cutting BBC news short


hand and looks and economy with the same argument :


drama of poetic strikes with cuts over all these standard decades.




live your letter media bureaucracy compromising tradition....


have superb view) over BBC ....


redundant, my generic u , take care of my individual


oh, my multi-channel suffering


on the long-term Journalism forefront......with the public as public.


- making redundancies redundancies we redundancy redundancies

4 comments:

carmen racovitza said...

simon,
a poem based on your BBC.....lol

Crescentsi said...

Ha ha!! Yeah! Cool Carmen - I like it :-)

Next I'm going to emigrate from the UK so I don't have to put up with this sh*t any more !!

Simon

carmen racovitza said...

uk is picturesque and sweet, simon...look again and very closely...

Crescentsi said...

Carmen

The numbers of people leaving UK have gone up a lot....

Need I say more!!