14 Oct 2008

shorten 75

i feel myslf tryng
I a a a a a a
I rain my tnight
a night shaper than the green shots of dylight
litle thoghs lingr rubbe-like on-site
a brning filed the a a a a charcter to
sivel
i repet my a a a a in AM relible rerise
i prtend i a m an on-sie charater
that cased exaspratingly swft smlls whenplayingwhentrying
I am evning anges trnslted into nwly little moning laves
angls leavs
new facts worty of my rubber mnd
rubber line
sprng falls sumer in witer

the would-be wman has a fee will

4 comments:

Crescentsi said...

Hey! Thanks Carmen for the post

:-)
Simon

Crescentsi said...

A noun-slippage going on here and a a a a a a a distinct re re repetition repetition

carmen racovitza said...

activated by my fee will, simon...

thank you:)

Crescentsi said...

Haha!! send monies to me ;-)