13 Jul 2007

from THE DAYLIGHT SECTIONS (95)

I listen through
your voice
for

something
maybe partial
warmth or maybe

some small fleck
of evidence
you

own
your heart
as you did

when we younged
under constant
sunlight

and
when silver
glyphed the cusp

of noticed gold
when plans
approximated

present
tense as
I now hold

what living I
collect and
notice

each
thing in
perspective having lived

alongside particles and
wholes having
these

moments
gravitate to
how they breathe

within the mind
as if
heart

experienced
conditioning toward
knowing and valuing

just as all
equals also
each

2 comments:

carmen racovitza said...

moments gravitate as
approximated
present tense particles

younged present tense particles

I collect flecks of partial warmth
in my sad equal heart

equal equal equal

too much constant sunlight
in my perspective gold

ed schenk said...

deja vu!



thanks Sheila