12 Sept 2007

Back from the Moon (The poem "To the Moon" backwards)

Stop
By discontinuity I am original
this is hapax legomenon
drop the phrase, Matthew Arnold
Hyperperplexiaparadoxium

We're all fucking omniscient
looking at Google Earth we see
how moon 10
from it is said

and done, I don't expect no money
feminism is its opposite after all
(I leave that to women)
by acting out to animals I don't compare women

Its condition sucks! But I'm further from human essence
my director is an eighteen year old girl
neither animalism (perennial slips)
histoire (slippage 2)
scientific or that otherwise makes fuck all sense

we must matyrdom of anything vaguely
to affect us from the immigration
discrimination of females
construes a robot age

is in hay hay gay a witless half an ounce
is a compromised other self (mismatched) try to be gay
(needless or quietly needy) self
sooner or later a compromised

3 degrees to drum my fingers is to
status, by the way I cock and sneer
fucks sake I ain't no snake
my presence I would talk about

but slippage (she liketh wan and pretty certificatage)
a degree like any profession
means nothing level without
a career change dancing to perform professional

suffrage a good groan you must have a dance degree
half cocked and where has you been,
taxidermi appropriateness de rigeur
this is cinema

No comments: